Customer Support Advisor - Customer Care Centre - Cycling Enthusiast R
Role: Customer Support Advisor (x2) - Must be a Cycling Enthusiast
Salary: GBP18360 Plus excellent benefits and bonus package!
Available - Immediately
To ensure customers remain our number one priority by taking pride in the service we provide and to develop a 'first contact resolution' ethos. Develop and maintain customer loyalty
Working as part of the Customer Contact Centre, looking after the needs of the customers and all associated functions, to deliver a positive outcome.
Reporting to a Customer Service Manager.
We operate an overall opening hours are 8.00 - 22.00 7 days a week as we also handle live chat, email and white mail along with a growing Social Media presence. A full time role will work 37.5 hours per week over an 8 week rota pattern covering various shifts including one weekend every four weeks.
- Provide expert advice to customers through a variety of channels, remaining professional at all times, showing empathy and providing the highest level of service to our customers
- Provide a professional and timely response/resolve to concerns and enquiries generated by customers through phone, e-mail, live Chat, white mail or social media
- Build rapport with our customers through spending time with them, identifying their needs and engaging with them in such a way that they will want to use us in the future. Suggest a variety of solutions in order to provide the customer with options.
- To ensure communication across all channels is of the highest quality in line with the standards laid down by the L&D team
- To ensure calls are answered within the agreed SLA's
- To actively seek to respond/resolve all enquiries & concerns within the set SLA's
- To ensure that all customer contact is logged, as appropriate on the system
- To update the system with additional customer contact and log/conclude any enquiries/concerns in real time
- Liaise with our suppliers and colleagues in the Support Centre to build and maintain knowledge of products, systems & processes so that you are seen as the expert in your field.
- To liaise with key Support Centre functions, suppliers and legal sources to further investigations if necessary to resolve a concern or claim
- To ensure customer contact, if escalated is directed to the correct Customer Support Team Manager and/or department in line with the escalation policy
- Actively use customer concerns to convert customers to promoters and use every opportunity to 'rescue' sales where necessary
- To primarily support the Customer Support Team Managers but also undertake such other duties appropriate to the post that may be required
- Have a basic understanding of current Consumer Legislation
- Work with the Management team to ensure effective feedback into the business to the appropriate colleagues in order to raise awareness of key themes/topical conversations and make recommendations
- To be able to demonstrate experience of dealing with difficult individuals whilst remaining professional, tactful and calm at all times.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent admin skills with the ability to prioritise your work effectively with pace and urgency.
- A good working knowledge of desktop and database applications is required
- The role holder will need to have the following key skills:
- A passion for Cycling & Cycle Accessories
- Excellent technical knowledge and skills
As the expert in their field they will take responsibility for their continued development and ensure that they have the most up to date knowledge of the products, processes & industry.
Customer Support Advisor