Technical Analyst - Application Support
Application Support Analyst
Salary: GBP21k - GBP26k + Benefits
Our client is looking for an Application Support Analyst to join their team supporting bespoke applications. The role will involve working to agreed timescales, constantly looking to improve processes and procedures working both individually and in a team.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Capacity planning, performance tuning, proactive monitoring of middleware solutions.
- Change & release procedures and tools.
- ITIL framework
- Experience of using the Microsoft Office products to create and manage documentation.
- IT Infrastructure skill set with Windows Server 2008R2, 2012 R2 &/or 2016
- Standard Infrastructure operations technologies (e.g. AD, DNS, DHCP, etc.)
- Application Support Skills
- VMware Virtualisation.
- HP Server / Blade / Cluster Technology.
- SQL Server Database (2005, 2008, 2012) installation & management
- Exchange email services (2010).
- IIS, COM, web browser, .net and associated Internet/Intranet technology.
- SAN technology (NetApp) and utilities.
- Citrix XenApp.
- SharePoint (2007,2013)
- SCCM (2007, 2012)
- An appreciation of web services, XML standards
- An appreciation of Windows based applications.
- PowerShell scripting