SHE (Safety, Health and Environment) Coordinator - Chemicals
Our Client is a global manufacturer of specialty chemicals. They are now seeking a SHE (Safety, Health and Environment) Coordinator. This position is a full time permanent role and will be based at their site in Staffordshire
- Our client has an excellent opportunity at their site in Staffordshire for a SHE Coordinator.
- Reporting to the SHE Manager, in this role you will coordinate the efficient operation of the SHE management systems.
- This will involve coordinating aspects of planning, doing, checking and acting system stages for a range of risk control programmes and SHE initiatives.
Qualifications and Experience
- This would be an ideal opportunity for a recent graduate (or equivalent) educated to degree level in a scientific or technical subject.
- An understanding of current SHE manufacturing legislation would be advantageous.
- As you will be in contact with people from all areas of the business, the ability to influence with good written and verbal communication skills is essential.
- You will have strong planning and organisation skills to ensure you can operate effectively with multiple tasks, being flexible to meet challenging requirements.
- Due to the importance of continuing professional development and career prospects within our Clients business, the successful appointee may be required to relocate to another location for the next step in their progression.
In return our client is offering a competitive basic salary for the successful Candidate plus comprehensive benefits.
Please e-mail your C.V together with a covering letter to Lorraine Roger, Director at Atom Recruitment Ltd.