My Client is looking for a Software Engineer whose main focus will be developing software on microprocessors for new products. This is the chance to join a very successful, rapidly growing company who are one of the leading designers of electronic products created to make life easier.
This is a fantastic opportunity "to be part of something really special" as my client is offering the successful Embedded Software Engineer a chance to have their own input and ideas to drive development of software forward, therefore an amazing career move and in addition they are offering a great overall package including:
- Salary up to 35,000
- 32 Days holiday including 8 Statutory days, rising to 33 days after 2 years' service
- Company events, including "Summer barbecue's", christmas party, nights out
- Career progression into a management position
- An Early finish Friday! ???.. 8am -5.30 pm Monday -Thursday
- A Beautiful, modern work environment to work in with outdoor spaces.
On a daily basis as the successful Development Software Engineer you will be:
- Designing software on microprocessors and pc's for all new products
- Producing test software for products, components, prototypes, technologies & recording test results for review/action
- working with embedded software engineers to develop completely integrated systems
As an experienced Development Software Engineer it is essential that you have experience developing in Linux and Windows and it is also desirable that you have worked with:
- C/C++ , Java, Java script, HTML and QT
- The development of software for Android and Iphone applications
As the successful Software Engineer you will have a degree in software engineering and a minimum of 2 years work experience in an engineering role and ideally you will be located in or near Worcestershire, Droitwich, Bromsgrove, Redditch or South Birmingham
If you are highly driven and enthusiastic please apply for this exciting opportunity by clicking on the link below
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.