Finance Business Partner
Are you up for a challenge?
This role won't be easy, the hours can be tough and the demands can be high in the role.
However, there will be very few commercial finance roles around in the Midlands which can come close to the level of exposure this role gives you and the amount of experience you can gain. Whilst the job won't be easy, there will certainly be no dull moments and you will be able to add incredible experience to your CV.
The hiring manager isn't too focused on qualifications, if you're QBE that's absolutely fine, it's more about experience and drive than qualification.
In the role you will be working with some of the most talented finance partners in the Midlands and you will be operating at the forefront of commercial activity for the company.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Development and production of insightful financial reporting to drive decision making and business performance
- Analysis of industry, competitor and economic trends
- Take a lead role working with non-finance stakeholders up to Director level to advise on business planning, opportunities and threats
- Support with the development of strategic finance plans and targets
- Production and review of annual budgets
- Drive the impact and understanding of financial information through insightful reporting and interpretation to influence decision making and promote business performance
- Driving partnerships with a bread of stakeholders across all areas of the business acting as their key finance partner
- KPI reporting and development of reporting suites. Ad-hoc project appraisals and analysis as well as investment plans
- Experience working in a large, complex environment ideally in the retail / FMCG sector