Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
We are recruiting for Warehouse Operatives to join us at our client's busy distribution site based in Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire.
The main duties of the role include:
- Ensuring goods are despatched on time and are well presented
- Tagging and de-tagging garments
- Picking and Packing
- De-bagging garments
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Other warehouse duties when required
The ideal applicant will:
- Have retail warehouse experience, however this is not essential
- Ideally have experience of working within a fast-paced environment
- Be able to communicate effectively with colleagues
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Be able to stand throughout an 8 hour shift
- Have a flexible approach to working hours
Rotational shift pattern.
Hourly rate starts at GBP8.38 increasing to GBP9.38 after 12 weeks.
All applicants must be able to work both 6am - 2:45pm and 3pm - 11:45pm.
36 hours per week, working any four days, Sunday to Sunday.
Hourly rate starting at GBP10.03 increasing to GBP11.03 after 12 weeks.
36 hours per week, Sunday 7pm - 6am, Tuesday to Thursday 12am-6am.
Possible temp to perm positions available for the right candidates.
If you feel like you could be a success in this role apply now!