New opportunity alert!
Here at WIS International , we are recruiting for a permanent Junior In-House Recruiter based in our office in Cannock . The successful candidate will receive a competitive pro rata salary of up to GBP9,880 for a 20 hour contract. You will work Monday to Friday and the hours can be worked flexibly over these days. There could also be opportunities to work over and above your contracted hours too.
WIS International is one of the world's leading stocktaking companies and conducts inventories throughout the UK and Europe for household retails names such as Asda, Waitrose, Inditex (Zara) and Dunelm Mill.
With a very strong branded proposition our market share has continued to grow due to the professionalism & valued service we provide to our retail clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone just starting their recruitment career or you could be an experienced recruiter looking to join our business, and be part of supporting our organisational growth. The role you play in finding, recruiting and onboarding the right talent is key to our success.
Your duties as our Junior In-House Recruiter will include:
- Write and place job adverts
- Sourcing candidates from CV databases and the use of social media to attract potential applicants
- Shortlisting candidate CVs
- Conducting telephone interviews
- Conducting both group interviews and 121 interviews
- Establish and develop relationships with local Job Centres, external recruitment agencies, government agencies to help support and drive our recruitment pipeline
- Building appropriate professional, friendly and accessible relationships with employees and line managers
- Recruitment and selection administration
- Supporting the new starter process and administration for new employees
Our ideal Junior In-House Recruiter
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, passionate and will have an excellent telephone manner. As our In-House Recruiter you will ideally come from a recruitment or HR background and possess the following skills and experienced:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills
- Resilient with the ability to deal with challenging situations
- Confident and professional telephone manner
To apply for this fantastic opportunity as our In-House Recruiter, then please click ' Apply ' today and don't miss out on this exciting opportunity!