2nd Line Support Engineer
Our Client, a leading IT Service and support company require a 2nd line help desk support engineer to join the team and be part of the continued growth of the compant.
JOB TITLE: 2nd Line Technical Support Engineer
REPORTING TO: Service Delivery Manager
You will be working alongside our existing Service Delivery Team dealing with both direct calls and emails from clients as well as escalated and delegated requests from within the team.
Key Objective: To deliver outstanding Technical Services to customers and staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide technical support queries professionally and efficiently, maintaining a high degree of customer service.
- To take ownership of user problems, perform a technical diagnosis and fix the issue either remotely or on-site.
- Perform all required technical tasks with excellence and within SLA's
- Liaise directly with customers as required.
- Record and manage all tickets correctly.
- Set priorities on all tickets within SLA and according to customer demands.
- Manage assigned tickets within SLA.
- To work effectively and productively with the Service Delivery Team.
- Have a true passion for customer service.
- 3 years+ experience within 2nd/3rd Line Support.
- Strong knowledge of Windows operating systems, with the emphasis on Windows 7, Windows 10 and Windows Server 2012.
- Strong knowledge of administering the Office 365 platform.
- Experience of Office 365 migration process.
- Networking experience (LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi)
- Experience of managing L3 Switches and configuring VLANs.
- Experience of configuring Firewalls and Routers.
- Experience of Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform would be desirable.
- MCP/MCSA certification would be desirable.
This really is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic company.