- Preparation of monthly management accounts to trial balance
- Review and analyse financial information and provide comments on variances
- Balance sheet nominal account reconciliations,
- Cash and bank reconciliations
- Regularly review the sales and purchase ledgers for overdue amounts and any other issues that require addressing
- Check the raising of and posting of sales invoices and statements
- Chase outstanding debt
Experience of using Kerridge systems would be a preferable.
We offer a basic salary of £20,000 plus 23 days holiday rising to 25 with service, contributory pension, death in service cover, preferential car purchase scheme plus training to gain a recognised qualification and career progression opportunities.
Please apply by sending your CV and a covering letter quoting reference Accounts Assistant Birmingham.