About the role
Working as a Registered Nurse as part of Interserve Healthcare, you will operate on the front line of our business, providing the highest quality of care to our valued clients across Shrewsbury and surrounding area's.
You will be working in multiple nursing, care and residential homes supporting with tasks such as, administering prescribed medicines in accordance with NMC guidelines, maintaining accurate records and ensuring that each resident has an individualised care plan.
We are looking for people who are exceptional at what they do. Quality of care is at the centre of what we do and we expect all of our care staff to share this ethos.
Nurses must have the following:
- Valid NMC registration pin
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- Are attentive, organised and can manage their own workload
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent relationship building skills
- A passion for providing high quality, individualised care
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
Gold package for Nurses includes:
- Immediate interviews available
- Fast track induction
- Flexible shift work (mornings, afternoons or nights. It's your choice, make your working hours work around you)
- DBS scheme
- Free online training
- Free face to face training
- Various settings available including mental health and children homes
- Competitive rates of pay including holiday pay
- NEST Pension Scheme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Support with your revalidation
- Regular appraisals
- Access to 'Your Interserve’ - manage your availability online!
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).