It’s amazing how much more you can achieve when you genuinely like the people you work for!
Join us at TrustFord and you’ll find that you’re working with a technical team that drives the standard in customer care. Using the very latest diagnostic technology, you’ll get the chance to inspect, service, repair and test some of the most advanced cars and commercial vehicles on the road. We’re, a friendly bunch, too, and, like you, we have a can-do attitude that means we just roll up our sleeves and get things done. We enjoy our work – and giving an efficient, honest, service that leads the way in the industry. We’re sure you’ll enjoy the rewards too, from bonus payments on your performance, to 33 days’ holiday.
So what do we look for from you?
- Semi Skilled Technician, ideally with a level 2 qualification but this is not essential
- An MOT testing qualification is essential.
- A full valid driving licence as a minimum
- What is vital is that you have the attention to detail to keep standards sky high, and the team spirit that will see you working closely with everyone from the workshop controller and parts department to your fellow technicians.
For the right candidate this position will offer:
- Industry leading package, bonus scheme with uncapped earnings and an upsell bonus
- 33 Days Holiday
- Life Assurance
- Company benefit scheme
- Privilege voucher scheme
- Opportunities to develop your skills
AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY WITH ONE OF THE TOP 30 SUNDAY TIMES BEST BIG COMPANIES TO WORK FOR
To welcome you to the TrustFord family successful candidates will receive a hiring bonus of £2,000 upon completion of 2 months service*
When completing your application please give specific detail of your experience, skills and previous responsibilities that you believe would be relevant to the role you are applying for.
For your first 3 days in the business, you’ll be attending our fantastic residential induction academy. This is at a lovely hotel in the heart of the Northampton countryside, where you’ll learn all about our business before you start your new role.
TrustFord is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any grounds other than ability to carry out the job role.
*Direct applicants only