Parts Manager - Jaguar
As the Parts Manager working for the Jaguar Land Rover Retail Network you will be an integral part of the team responsible for the control, sourcing and supply of vehicle parts to both internal and external customers to achieve parts profit and volume objectives.
Jaguar Land Rover offers you an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and will provide you with training and an excellent career pathway.
Through the financial management of stock, ensuring delivery shortages are claimed for and highlighting obsolete stock you can ensure that customers' expectations are met every time. You will be responsible for ensuring that all pricing and discounts are in line with the companies' policies and ensuring that the system is 100% accurate.
You will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Dealing with customers promptly and exceeding customer expectations both face to face and via the telephone by accurately ordering and monitoring stock levels from suppliers
- Ensure all required parts and additional accessories are offered to customers ensuring customer satisfaction
- Manage stock movement in the most effective and efficient way to maximise resources including stock replenishment, special orders and obsolete items
- Sets high standards for self and others; works effectively in partnership with all colleagues; supports with actions that secure achievement of the team objectives
- Excellent organisational skills in a customer service environment
- Review customer satisfaction results and take appropriate action to increase them
- Respond to and resolve customer complaints in a professional manner
Ideally you will demonstrate the following:
- Prior knowledge of the automotive industry.
- Experience with accounting and payment processes including invoicing and payment collection
You will be working to ensure every point of customer contact is a success and will work towards customer first behaviours in every aspect of your role. You will ensure that standards are maintained and that the customer is attended to within agreed timescales and customer satisfaction is met.
For more information regarding this opportunity "APPLY NOW"