Customer Service Adviser
Igloo are recruiting for an experienced customer service operative to work with our client one of the markets leading transport & logistics companies for automotive products within the UK.
This is a exciting opportunity for an experienced customer service professional to work closely with our clients internal and external customers, the role will be based In Baginton, Coventry.
As a professional customer service representative you will be expected to provide support and information to their customers in an effective and professional way.
- Offer excellent customer service
- Provide information and support to customers
- Building and maintaining relationships with colleagues and customers
- Some administration duties will be required, creating word and excel documents
- Dealing with complaints and investigating them and reporting back,
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required
The Ideal Candidate
- Will offer the highest standard of customer service
- Must be able to work on their own initiative
- Will have a very high attention to detail
- Is proactive and work under pressure
- Be able to problem solve
- Will be able to communicate on all levels, both written and verbally
This position is a long term on going position, the pay for the role is £8.50 Per Hour witch will increase to £9.50 after a successful probation period. The shift pattern is Monday to Friday 0900 till 1700.
If you are interested in the position please can you submit a CV and a cover letter to