Principal Town Planner
Reporting to the Director you shall be looking to grow and develop your portfolio of work while adding growth for our client, providing high quality development management services to a range of external clients.
As the Principal Planning Consultant work shall involve:
- Processing mainly major planning applications in a timely manner, producing robust reports and recommendations to achieve desired and deliverable outcomes.
- Preparing and presenting evidence on major application appeals for core and external clients.
- Contributing to service improvements to achieve cost efficiency and effectiveness whilst project managing your work to ensure needs are met and exceeded in terms of timeliness and quality of output, adding value wherever possible.
- Contributing to the delivery and improvement of business management systems, procedures and processes.
- Providing support and guidance to peers and more junior staff to distribute knowledge and ensure contemporary planning issues and legislation are cascaded and understood.
- Supporting the growth of the team by making a positive contribution to business development, securing repeat work and applying a commercial edge to all work undertaken and behaviours.
In return our client is offering support personal career development and the opportunity for further progression while expanding your portfolio of work.
To discuss this opportunity please call Michael Mustoe on 01489 898854, or apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.