Capital Investment Manager - Automotive
33997 Capital Investment Manager - Automotive
£350 - £400 a day
A contract opportunity has become available to work within the Automotive Industry, working within Coventry, supporting Senior Finance Managers.
A professionally qualified accountant, you'll have a solid record working within a shared services role.
With the requirement to manage a team of analysts, you'll demonstrate strong leadership skills with the ability to build confidence and trust within your team. You'll be a good communicator who can communicate complex ideas to both finance and non-finance stakeholders with the gravitas to challenge existing thinking.
In this role you'll gain widespread exposure to the Manufacturing Finance processes and specifically the Capital Investment process. You'll develop strong relationships with senior stakeholders in Manufacturing
You'll need to understand cost reduction and budget task challenges, provide suitable analysis to support the business during the year and have the confidence to challenge the existing cost structure. In your role you'll:
- Provide sound financial information to support investment decision making
- Undertake the financial review of shopping cart and approval documents in accordance with Delegation of Authority
- Provide leadership to team of 8 analysts, maximising their performance and career development
- Act as the key manufacturing finance interface with central Fixed Asset Accounting team
- Provide financial management of the Fixed Asset Register for Manufacturing, ensuring the business adheres to FRMs and standard processes surrounding fixed assets. Internal Use:
- SAP Fixed Asset accounting experience
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for detail and the ability to review challenge and embed key processes
- Ability to effectively interpret and communicate financial data to both senior finance and non-finance customer base
- Previous experience leading teams
- Ability to challenge existing thinking in a positive way whilst building credibility and trust through experience
Please send an up to date CV
Aishah Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.