Receptionist - Audi
Overview of role
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to shine in a progressive business representing some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands?
With people at the core of our strategy we are discerning about whom we employ, we expect every colleague to have high levels of integrity, be passionate about their role and take ownership of their customers’ needs in line with our core values. We are looking for someone that has a desire to succeed, has outstanding communication and influencing skills and also possesses a proven track record of success.
Committed to growing our business, an opportunity has arisen for a motivated, customer-focused Receptionist to join our team.
Duties, Responsibilities & Person Specification
Ensuring that all visitors are greeted professionally and receive instant attention and a warm welcome
• Offering first class customer service and also understanding the customers’ requirements
• Ensure all visitors are offered assistance and refreshments
• To ensure all customer facing areas are clean, neat and tidy at all times adhering to the agreed Housekeeping Standards
• To organise meeting rooms and food / beverages as required
• To ensure that any customer complaints are handled with empathy and professionalism in the first instance, are referred to the appropriate manager
• To maintain a high degree of customer service at all times
• To ensure all customers and prospects are aware of the full range of services provided by the business in order to maximise service and parts business
• To ensure point of sale literature is available at all times
• Outstanding communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
• Good attention to detail and ability to work in a busy environment
• Self-motivation and the ability to work with minimal supervision
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service at all times
When you join Jardine Motors Group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service. We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including, annual leave purchase scheme, childcare voucher scheme, vehicle and cycle to work purchase schemes, preferential service rates, pension scheme and life assurance.
Hours: 15 hours a week Wk 1: Thursday and Friday (daytime 8 on) Wk 2: Saturday and Sunday (dealership open hours)