Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover)
We are looking for a customer-centric, dynamic, Marketing Manager, with experience in digital marketing to execute the marketing strategy for our training and manufacturing consultancy business units. The position is based in Aston, Birmingham and is a maternity cover position for 9-12 months.
We are a long-established business and the UK’s leading trade body focused on the Manufacturing and Engineering Sector. We offer a range of professional services to our members - principally regarding HR & Legal, Health & Safety, Policy Advice, Training & Consultancy.
Creative and digitally adept, you will have the ability to execute marketing campaigns online and in print. You will be responsible for promoting our range of training and manufacturing consultancy services to drive up revenue and customer volumes across online and off-line channels, providing technical and analytical insight in order to help us meet our growth targets.
This is a fast-paced role so you will need to be an engaging individual, with strong management and interpersonal skills and the ability to forge and maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external colleagues and stakeholders.
• Own, create and deliver effective campaign content including video, graphics, copy, website, brochures, ad creative, tradeshows for on and off-line channel use to time, budget and the satisfaction of stakeholders
• Define, plan and execute multi-channel, multi-audience campaigns to increase reach, engagement, market penetration and revenue pipelines
• Market analysis, research and evaluation of customer needs and insights to inform new product opportunities, demand for potential products and go to market plans
Skills & Experience:
• Experience of working in a B2B environment, ideally within professional services or training markets
• Highly skilled in using CRM and Marketing Automation - ideally Dynamics and Eloqua, or equivalent applications such as MailChip or dotmailer
• Experience of creating and moderating webinars would be beneficial
• A confident communicator who is committed to providing internal & external customer excellence
• Marketing or digital marketing degree, or equivalent experience