There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
You role will be to provide assistance to the dealership's service department by cleaning and preparing new/used vehicles to the highest standard. You will ensure all vehicles on display and the display areas are kept clean to the highest standard.
- To clean and prepare new and used vehicles when required
- All showroom vehicles to be polished inside and out, tyres dressed where necessary and mats changed if applicable and demonstrator vehicles to be cleaned when required
- To assist with the taking of photographs and uploading them onto the computer system as instructed
- Assist the Service Department with any other general duties
- Ensure at all times and in all areas of work that a high level of customer care is provided to both internal and external customers
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities within the scope of this post which may be allocated from time to time
- Assist other departments, when appropriate
- Experience in Valeting vehicles to a high standard is essential
- A Full and valid UK driving licence
- A smart personal appearanceAble to drive manual and automatic vehicles
- A polite, helpful and reassuring manner
- A flexible attitude and can commit to all hours deemed necessary for the business' needs
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017.