Are you looking for your next role for a Tier 1 Housing developer? Do you have several years experience of managing medium to large, private residential new build sites to a high specification?
We are recruiting for experienced Site Managers in Coventry who have several years experience under their belt working for high volume and high spec. house builders.
The reputable builder in the Coventry area provide you with excellent salary car and benefits and the opportunity to work on high volume house building sites across the Midlands.
- Working to NHBC standard with a right first time approach and attitude.
- Co-ordinate sub contractors, order materials, laise and organise the utiltiy suppliers, supervise the staff all whilst adhering to company policy and producing high quality builds.
- You will ensure all personal and site targets are met, keeping costs within budget and organising and recording records of staffing, expenditure and essential requirements using the I.T. systems provided.
- You must be able to work to correct methods, principals and policies and procedures and implement these throughout the team, esuring H&S policies are met.
- Laison with sales, commercial and technical teams must be done regularly, ensuring customer satisfaction is the ultimate and end result.
- You will be self motivated, with a desire to succeed and achieve
- A natural leader with the ability to motivate a team
- Have a desire to progress with a forward thinking approach
- Organised, with good attention to detail
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 plus company car, health care and pension.
If this sounds like you and you're looking for a permanent role within a tier one new homes developer please apply with your Cover letter and CV.
For further information, call Tim Johnson on 0121 212 7790
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76811909