Senior HR Advisor (6 month contract)
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a fast paced Utility company based in the Solihull who are looking to recruit an Interim Senior HR Advisor on a 6-month contract to cover a period of absence within the business.
Working with a National business, you will be supporting a large employee base through all operational HR tasks and report into the Senior HR Business Partner.
Requirements of the Interim Senior HR Advisor include:
• Lead a team of HR Advisors and HR Administrators on the delivery of all generalist operational HR activities.
• Work with the HR Business Partner team to support the development and implementation of the people strategy and aid the delivery of programme initiatives throughout the employee base.
• Provide high quality and consistent HR advice and management of end to end HR transactional services to the organisation in line with policy and internal service agreements.
• Provide robust data management of HR data and ensure that data being delivered is always accurate, qualitative and quantitative, highlights ‘hot spots’ and provides business context
• Be the go-to point of contact within the business to provide specialist advice in relation to all Employee Relations matters.
• Develop and monitor standard HR operating procedures to ensure a high quality and consistent service delivery across the business.
• Manage, review and modify systems, processes and policies in response to the business needs ensuring they are as effective and efficient as possible.
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
To find out more about us please visit our website
Join the Ashley Kate HR LinkedIn group
And follow us on Twitter
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.