Web Developer required for my Birmingham based client specialising in the development of education/learning based mobile applications. My client develops award-winning teaching resources, using foreign language Post-it Notes that combine with a free digital app to delivery deeper digital content.
This is a great chance to chance a progressive and award winning organisation. They offer a competitive salary, free parking and a number of individual benefits.
Skills required are as follows:
- Experience with PHP
- Knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of NodeJS
- Knowledge of NoSQL datbases (MongoDB, DynamoDB)
- Knowledge of AWS technologies (EC2, S3, CloudFront)
- Software development methodologies (Agile)
- Object oriented programming
- Understanding of source control technologies (Git, Mercurial, SVN)
- Flexibility & the ability to adapt to new technologies
Desired skills would include:
- Unity3D game development with iOS & Android
- Experience with the Unity Animator
- Native iOS App development
- Native Android app development
This role would suit anyone who has experience of programming, coding, developing or engineering applications in a web environment
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.