Student Support Administrator
Are you an experienced administrator looking to work part-time for a highly reputable organisation? Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service and support? If so this is the perfect role for you.
- £10.88 per hour
- 4 months temporary work
- 2-3 days per week (9am - 5pm)
- You will be the first point of contact for all students
Meeting and greeting
Taking photocopies of all required documentation
- Answering all general enquires
Minute/note taking within all conducted interview
Offering support and advice
- Upholding professionalism at all times
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- 2+ years administration experience
- 2+ years customer service experience
- Experience within a higher education is advantageous
- Articulate with your approach
Must be available between October - January
Interviews are taking place this week.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.