Recruitment Account Mananger
Staffline are recruiting for an On-site Recruitment Account Manager to work with our prestigious client based in Stoke-On-Trent (ST4).
Salary: £18,000-£20,000 DOE, plus Performance Bonus (£21,500-£23,500 OTE).
Due to continued business expansion, opportunity has arisen to join our brand new team as a Recruitment Account Manager delivering first-class service and fulfilment to our high profile Client. Based on-site at a distribution centre in Stoke on Trent, you will provide essential support to the Staffline Contract Manager, sharing the responsibility for the selection and management of around 200 warehouse operatives. Join us during an exciting period of transformation, in an environment where you can establish yourself as a key player in our ongoing success. This is a non-sales role and is a superb platform to forge a strong career in the recruitment industry.
Your duties will include:
- Support the Contract Manager to ensure expectations and needs of our Client's business are exceeded
- Attending daily operational meetings when required
- Support the complete recruitment process: the selection of labour, performance, time management, exit interviews.
- Prepare daily MI reports and KPIs
- Organising of shift rotas
- Conduct regular performance appraisals of staff
- Completion of weekly Payroll
- Ensure compliance in line with company policy (e.g. H&S, Information Security & HR)
- Support with disciplinary & grievance issues in accordance with procedures
Generally 5 days over 7, but must be flexible in working hours to suit the demands of the business
- Ideally experienced within recruitment.
- Warehouse environment experience an advantage, but not essential.
- Strong customer service experience - ability to communicate effectively at management level.
- Good administration skills
- Good IT skills - particularly MS Excel
- A flexible approach to your working week.
- Work well under pressure
- Achievable bonus scheme
- Online learning and career development pathway
- Employee shopping discount scheme
- Discounted vehicle leasing schemes
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Discounted canteen facilities on site
- Free onsite parking
- Mobile phone
Salary £18,000-£20,000 DOE, plus Performance Bonus (£21,500-£23,500 OTE).
Please apply now.