About the company
Boon & Worth specialise in working with achievers.
Those on the up or already there. The likes of entrepreneurs, fledgling entrepreneurs or property specialists. Those who implement fresh ideas and innovation in their sector.
Why? Because we get excited about businesses like this. And that's what we are looking for in you!
Our team consists of qualified accountants are briefed to be privy to all the latest financial legislation that is current and that is imminent. Be it grants and funding, new taxation laws, or investment opportunities.
This allows us to advise our clients on the next best steps in an ever changing economic climate.
Boon & Worth also pride itself in adopting the latest online accounting technology for data capture, communications and accounts submission. Meaning we can devote more time to more business critical tasks.
To provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational, and logistical service to the team.
You will be responsible for providing full support to ensure a high level of service is maintained - including client letters, statutory correspondence, managing outsourced work flow
This position will be of key importance within the organisation and the successful candidate must have previous secretarial and administrative experience
Must be IT literate and able to use a variety of cloud based IT packages conversant with Boon and Worth's operating procedures
You will be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organise your workload and the initiative to resolve issues quickly in an appropriate manner.
* Deal with HMRC correspondence
* Maintain clients Company Secretarial requirements
* Respond to emails as much as possible, dealing with appointments, setting up meetings, telephone calls
* Schedule on behalf of the team meetings and telephone calls with clients and prospective clients
* Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the team by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
* Prepare correspondence on behalf of the team, including the drafting of general replies.
* Maintain the client records both online and paper based
* To attend supervision, training and meetings as and when required. You may be required to perform other ad-hoc tasks in the business that may be deemed necessary.
* A good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one's feet
* Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint) cloud based accounting packages - Digita, Sage, Xero and use of CRM systems.
* Excellent organisational skills
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Professional telephone manner
* Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Bright, confident personality
* Well presented
* Highly personable
* Be aware of Health and Safety standards
* Be aware of HMRC and Companies House requirements
* Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised
* Experience within an accountancy practice
Interested? Don't hesitate! Click "apply" now!