Cream Personnel are currently recruiting for an Account Manager for our client based in Stoke on Trent.
Our client is the largest provider of online motor finance in the UK and due to company growth they are looking to recruit an Account Manager to join them.
This is a new role so the successful candidate will have the opportunity to make their mark!
The duties of this role will include:
- Assisting with customers agreements and managing applications
- Checking applications are accurate
- Liaising with lenders, clients and dealers by phone
- Sourcing of clients required vehicles
- Understanding the lenders underwriting requirements
- Fraud detection in regards to proof of identification and documentation
To succeed in this role you must be:
- Driven, determined, competitive, sociable and strong willed
- Persuasive with excellent communication skills
- Able to sell a packaged solution
- Target driven and used to working in a fast paced environment
- Able to plan and prioritise
- Experienced in Account Management and ideally have worked in the motor industry
- 28 Days holiday
- Pension Plan
- Flexible Benefits Package including Childcare Vouchers, Medical Cash Plans
- Regular Social Events
- Access to Discounted Vehicles/ Finance Deals
THE NITTY GRITTY
- Hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm with two shifts per week 9.30am-7pm
- You will work one Saturday per month 9am-5pm
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity then please apply now!