Pest Control Technician
Are you an experienced in face to face Customer Services and providing extermination solutions? Would you like to work for a global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that protect people and vital resources?
Our client is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose our client’s and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals.
Our client is seeking a Pest Control Technician to join its industry leading teams in the Crewe and Stoke on Trent areas. As a Pest Control Technician, on a 6-month fixed term contract. You’ll be working 40 hours a week Monday to Friday, with flexibility to achieve business needs is required.
- A competitive salary of £18,000 to £22,000 per annum plus uncapped commission, company van, IPhone 6S and 4% flexible benefits package.
- Enjoy a paid training program allowing you to learn from successful professionals.
- Receive a company service vehicle for business use.
- Carve out a long term, advanced career path in Technical, Sales, or Management.
- Flexible, independent work environment where you will manage a monthly schedule
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Grow your income as you drive growth
Pest Control Technician Responsibilities:
In this position, you will provide timely and cost-effective pest detection, elimination and prevention solutions to an established route of commercial customers, providing brand protection to these around-the-clock customers. You will also be responsible for:
- Establishing effective working relationships with a variety of customers.
- Keeping abreast of product/service offerings and industry conditions.
- Using handheld computerised equipment to manage service and document structural, sanitation and pest issues.
- Delivering a quality inspection and treatment service to exceed customer expectation.
- Upselling products and services and/or refer sales enquiries for leads to Account Executives.
- Applying pesticides in accordance with label recommendations and comply with relevant legislation.
- Planning works routes efficiently and productively and achieve 100% state of service.
- Accurately submitting reports and other related paperwork as required at specified time intervals.
- Managing a territorial area and all customers contained within it.
The ideal Pest Control Technician:
To be successful for this Pest Control Technician position you will be educated to GCSE standard and hold a full UK driving license with an acceptable record. You will also have a willingness to be on-call during off work hours and weekends as necessary. You will also:
- Be comfortable for outdoor and indoor work, confined spaces and working at height.
- Possess or able to obtain state pest certification (RSPH/IPCA).
- Previous face to face customer service experience with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to upsell products.
- Previous pest elimination industry or field service experience preferred, although not essential.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Pest Control Technician then our client want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76815421