A fantastic opportunity for a permanent, full time, payroll specialist based just outside of central Stoke.
Working for a very well established, global organisation whom have experienced consistent and steady growth. Working in a friendly and supportive organisation.
This role is reporting in to the Payroll Manager.
The duties include but are not limited to:
- Running weekly and monthly payroll
- RTI & auto enrolment
- SSP and SMP/SPP/SAP
- Liaise with HMRC
- Processing starters and leavers
- Assist with year end close down procedures
- Dealing with payroll queries
The successful candidate MUST
- Have similar payroll experience - Essential
- Be a strong communicator at all levels - essential
- Be able to work to strict deadlines - essential
- Have experience with various systems and MS Excel - Desirable
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment - Desirable
This role is looking to pay between £19000 to £23000 per annum + Parking + Pension
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76827238