Procurement Manager - Software
Would you like to work for a global leading technology services provider? Due to continued growth our client are seeking a Software Procurement Specialist to join their team based out of offices in Warwick, with occasional travel to London.
You will be pivotal in running large SPM (Software Portfolio Management) managed services engagements and once-off SPM projects of complex nature, supporting and coordinating Associates activities, whilst supporting Senior Consultants in the execution of consultancy design and implementation activities.
It is important that the successful candidate has a strong knowledge of Software, ideally 4-6 years worth of experience. You will also need excellent Project Management, stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
• Managing of small Software Procurement consulting / Managed Services engagements
• Participate in service improvement and development activities
• Initiate and complete software license contract renewals
• Project coordination & collaboration amongst the team
• Ensure successful delivery of larger engagements with medium complexity based on best practices
• Demonstrate leadership for consulting services across Delivery Functions (Plan, Build, Run)
Skills and Experience:
• Required - Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (Economy or IT ideally)
• 3 to 5 years relevant experience
• Working experience in Software License Sourcing or Software Asset Management (SAM)
• Experience in IT consulting or software sales experience is a plus
• Technology basic skills regarding system platforms (MS & Oracle)
• Skills in business process analysis and optimization
• Strong consultative commercial acumen
• Possess foundational working knowledge of general principles of IT Industry Standards (ITIL, Six Sigma)
• Project Management experience
• Experience in the area of services outsourcing (as customer and/or provider)
• Customer solution presentation for complex solution designs (Ability to articulate the business value on complex solutions)
• Presales support (Articulating service value in the sales process) / Up and cross sell capability
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic and innovative organisation with offices in over 85 countries globally. Whilst this is a very demanding position, for the right person this will offer excellent opportunities for further development.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, with the relevant experience outlined above, please apply online today with your CV and supporting cover letter. Feel free to call Adam to discuss your application in more detail.