A Residential Conveyancer is wanted for a a highly regarded law firm in Staffordshire. Salary is up to £30K dependant on experience.
They are seeking an experienced Residential Conveyancer to work independently with a challenging caseload of Residential Conveyancing files. There will be significant independence for the successful candidate as there is the opportunity to grow your own desk, whilst also receiving fantastic support from some of the more senior members of the team. Ideally, you will have at least 1 year experience handling a Residential Conveyancing caseload from inception through to completion and be willing to undertake significant training in order to be able to progress to the next stage of your career. For the successful candidate, there is the opportunity to earn an above market rate salary, be given unrivalled training, set career path and the potential to earn considerable bonuses.
Skills and Responsibilities;
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience handling your own caseload of Residential Conveyancing files
- Be able to handle files from inception through to completion
- Experience working towards and achieving targets
- Exceptional Client care skills
- Be able to perform a multitude of Title Checks
- Dealt with Freehold/leasehold, sales/purchases
- Highly driven and motivated individual
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Looking to achieve significant career progression
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well regarded law firm who offer genuine progression opportunities for their Conveyancers. If you are looking to further your career. Don's miss out send me your CV today!!!
Please contact Chris Hodgson, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are the Legal Recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Midlands based legal jobs with confidence, we are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role with you and seek your approval before submitting your application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal jobs in the Birmingham and Midlands areas.