Existing Account Manager
Responsible for a set of customers made up of historical accounts that order from consumables. Developing the accounts by identifying, creating and closing new product core line sale opportunities and current promotions.
As the Existing Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Keeping in regular contact with existing accounts
- Contacting lapsed business to bring the customer back on board
- Identifying opportunities to upsell and cross sell on products
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Building excellent relationships with customers, understanding their requirements
- Responding to customer enquires
- Using excellent telephone and communication skills when talking to both external and internal customers
- Outbound calling to customers promoting new products and promotions
- Contacting potential business
The successful candidate for the role of Existing Account Manager will have:
- Business to business experience
- Previous experience in an internal Sales / Business Development position
- Telemarketing / Telesales experience
- Previous experience negotiating on prices
- Experience working as a Telesales Executive, Internal Sales Executive, Account Manager, Retention Sales Executive, Sales Advisor etc.
In return the Existing Account Manager will receive a basic salary of £18,000 with uncapped OTE (REALISTIC earnings £25,000pa).
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.