Business Systems Trainer
We are currently recruiting for a Business Systems Trainer with experience to complement our existing training team. The successful candidate will be assigned to a company wide training rollout to begin with, but may deliver training for other business applications in the future. The successful candidate will have extensive experience of scoping, developing and delivering systems and business change training. Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) are essential, as is attention to detail. The role will work closely with all teams within the software delivery lifecycle to ensure that the business achieve an appropriate state of readiness in advance of the business go live. Areas of knowledge should include: Finance, HR, Purchasing and Reporting.
Strong resilience and drive is needed to succeed in this fast paced and challenging project driven environment.
The role will be primarily based between two offices in the Midlands area but will include extensive UK and possibly overseas travel at times of delivery. Strong resilience and drive is needed to succeed in this fast paced and challenging project driven environment.
- To work with the programme Training Lead to produce high quality training material as part of a strategic rollout.
- Attend workshops as appropriate.
- Provide high quality training to all users in the most appropriate style, class room, 1:1, group, self-help, e-learning etc.
- Provide internal training to internal teams as required.
- Provide training to local system champions (super users) and ensure training carried out in this way meets the standards outlined in the agreed training model.
- Develop all training material to support internal training to the very highest quality and adhering to existing training standards.
- Provide quality Status Reporting (to PMs and Team Leads) within agreed time frames.
- Support product selection activities by operating as a user advocate / SME.
- Any other duties deemed appropriate as required.
What we are looking for
- Extensive experience of using any ERP System, Finance, HR, Purchasing and Reporting.
- Strong finance experience.
- Experience of achieving targets and producing work of high quality to agreed deadlines.
- Extensive experience of providing training to a wide range of users in line with agreed standards.
- Experience of the production of training material to a very high quality using existing training templates.
- Experience of training in a Business Change environment on a multi site environment.
- Strong communication (written & verbal) skills.
- Strong drive and resilience.
- Excellent facilitation skills.
- Self motivated and independent.
- Interpersonal confidence and influence.
- Professional credibility.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Attention to detail.
- Personal organisation and time management discipline.
- The individual should be used to operating in high pressure environments working to tight deadlines.
- Previous experience in project based IT training environments.
- TAP or CTP accredited is desirable.
Additional job board text
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.3 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76812676