Sales Administrator - £18-20k - Wolverhampton
Recruitment Pursuits Commercial are working closely with a Wolverhampton based manufacturer to find a Sales Administrator to join their expanding team.
The purpose of the role is to provide support to the sales team and customers by conducting administrative tasks in relation to sales and ordering, ensuring that product codes are entered correctly and all customer orders are entered onto the companies CRM system and transferred over to excel.
* Providing product information to all parts of the business, and leasing with both internal and external customers
* Using the companies Sage system to update orders
* Assisting the sales team with order processing and progressing
* General administration duties
* Raising Invoices and Delivery notes
* Setting up new customers on Sage
* Entering of invoices onto sage and excel
* An excellent knowledge of Excel, and fully computer literate
* Excellent attention to detail, this is an extremely fast paced role where there is no room for errors
* Hard working and professional attitude at all times
* Thrives under pressure
* Previous experience in an administration role
* Excellent team player
* Confident telephone manner and interpersonal skills
We are looking to pay £18 - 20k and an immediate start is available.
Key Words: Sales administrator, Sales Coordinator, Data entry, Accounts administrator, Sales Order Processor
Commutable from: Wolverhampton, Stafford, Penkridge, Telford, Dudley, Bilston