Sales and Customer Service Executive - Fun, Friendly Team
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales and Customer Service Executive to join a successful metal manufacturing and distribution company based in Kidderminster.
Suitable candidates should enjoy working as part of a busy team, have strong communication skills, and be competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Access; knowledge of Pegasus Opera would be an advantage. Applicants should have experience in a similar role, working with products with a technical bias. This role will involve securing new business whilst managing key customer accounts.
The ideal candidate must be driven, customer focused and have excellent communication skills. There is the opportunity to benefit from an attractive salary and bonus scheme.
The successful Sales and Customer Service Executive will:
- Develop sales and provide support to new and existing customers
- Secure orders
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers
- Build, maintain and develop relationships with new customers
- Monitor, control and communicate potential and existing projects to sales team.
The duties of the Sales and Customer Service Executive are:
- Managing key customer accounts
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer / prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales
- Following up on leads, calling new clients and closing new business
- Manage pricing and margins within agreed set objectives
- Processing customer orders
- Prepare and maintain quotations for technical and product sales where necessary
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods
- Liaise with Architects and Contractors with regard to potential projects
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Attend internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development
- Visiting customers as and when required
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience plus quarterly bonus
Benefits: Off road car parking, 20 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) increasing by 1 day per year up to maximum 25 days per year.
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday: 8:45am - 4.45pm - Friday: 8:45am - 4:15pm
This role would suit someone with previous experience as: Internal Sales, Sales Executive , Internal Sales Account Manager, Customer Service Advisor and Sales Executive
PLEASE APPLY NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!