A leading metal component supplier is seeking an Operations Manager. This role will suit somebody looking to make their mark and have full autonomy within a Blue Chip engineering group that supply numerous industries worldwide.
The Operations Manager will
- Set, monitor and improve productivity targets (e.g. OTIF, OEE, PPM)
- Implement lean methodologies where needed (e.g. 5S, Six Sigma, Kaizen, JIT)
- Take an active role in the development of their team
It is imagined the successful Operations Manager will have
- Proven experience in a management / supervisory role
- Exposure to safety critical medium to low volume components
- Knowledge of metal manufacturing (welding, braising, fabrication, pressing bending etc.)
In return for fulfilling the role of Operations Manager my client can offer a generous salary of up to £55,000 plus a full management benefits package. This is a single site role within a large group that is looking for somebody to make their mark on the business. You will be fully supported by senior management and the rest of the site team.
To apply for the role of Operations Manager please click the button or call Dan Solutions Birmingham