Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Remotely from home but you will be required to attend the office in Christchurch, Dorset for meetings
Salary: DOE + Commission
Hours: Monday - Friday - 09:00 - 17:30 with an hours lunch break
The role will require the individual to be responsible for attending to all requests from clients on a timely basis and ensuring that all meetings are documented with structured minutes. It will also be expected that all communication and documentation with a client is maintained with in the company's CRM platform.
You will have specific responsibility for enhancing the organisations relationship with clients and to identify incremental revenue opportunities within the specific field of Operational Services -e.g. Close Protection, Due Diligence & Investigations for the company. The Account Manager should have gravitas and be tenacious in work ethic, forward-thinking, organised and results orientated.
The role holder will ensure that within a period of 3 months from commencement of the relationship date that they have identified and mapped all relevant stakeholders within the client. This should be limited to Business Resilience and Facilities Management.
The Account Manager will ensure the engagement of all necessary resources into the relationship working diligently with both the Operations Team and company Insight to increase the range of operational service capability into the client.
You will be responsible for generating Testimonials and Reference sites for use by the business. He/she will oversee that all opportunities are investigated within each client, and that the correct stakeholders in each account opportunity are aware of the Operational capabilities that our client provides to meet the Business Resilience requirements of the client.
- Engagement of Operational Security Services with Exclusive clients
- Engaging with clients to investigate and understand the issues they face within the Business Resilience arena.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the wider risk and security industries to enable a very consultative approach in their dealings with prospects and clients, and to be considered an "expert" in their field.
- Identify other areas and opportunities that may not currently fall under company core business offering, and bring them to the company's attention.
- Attend both formal, informal and WebEx meetings with clients to build relationships and develop business revenue opportunities.
- Write and develop client specific security and investigations reports
Key Performance Indicators:
- Number of new contacts identified within an existing relationships.
- Number of meetings conducted.
- Profitability of client accounts relating to Business Resilience area.
- Client satisfaction.
- Experience of operating in a consultancy business services environment
- Graduate or graduate calibre.
- Demonstrated success in developing and maintaining executive-level relationships.
- Flexibility in approach and open to international travel.
- Strong communication, organisation and presentation skills and the ability to work autonomously.
- A self-starter, motivated by the opportunity to deliver client solutions.
- A strategic thinker; able to conceive and execute sector development plans.
- Excellent relationship management skills with a track record of developing long-term client partnerships.
- Demonstrating the highest standards of professionalism at all times is crucial.
- Reporting skills.
- Holiday: 22 days plus BH's - which will increase 1 day a year (maximum 3 days) after 2 years' service taking them to 25 days plus BH
- Other: Car allowance, laptop, mobile, Pension (after 3 months service), Death in service (4 x salary), Incapacity benefit, Parking, shower facilities, buying, selling and carrying forward holiday, onsite restaurant
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/