Customer Account Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Full Time Customer Account Administrator to join a well-established Parcel Service Delivery business based in Dordon, Warwickshire.
On a temporary basis this could be the perfect opportunity for you to prove yourself as an asset within the business!
The key duties for the Customer Account Administrator are:
- Processing credit and background checks on pharmaceutical customers
- Supporting with customer orders and processing payments
- General office administration including faxing, filing and photocopying
- Dealing with enquires and orders via the telephone and email
- Stock control at certain times in the year
- Supporting the warehouse with dispatching certain goods
- Supporting customers with setting their orders up
The successful Customer Account Administrator should have the following:
- Background in pharmaceuticals is advantageous
- Experience within a similar role in the office environment
- Experience of credit checking customers is advantageous
- General knowledge of computers is essential
- General knowledge of printing, scanning, filing and other office duties
- Word processing and order processing experience
The working hours will be Monday to Friday between 8.00am to 5.30pm (hours may vary so flexibility is essential)
The pay rate will be £7.50 to £8.50 per hour for the temporary period.
If you are an experience Office Assistant, Shop Assistant, Customer Service Adviser, Cash Handler, Office Administrator, Administrator, Customer Service Administrator or Office Coordinator then please press apply today!