Quantity Surveyor - Civils/ Water Treatment
Quantity Surveyor | Wrexham |
Water Treatment/ Civil Engineering
Â£30,000 - Â£40,000 + Package
- Do you have experience as a Quantity Surveyor?
- Have you gained experience within the UK Water industry?
- Do you have a degree/ equivalent in Quantity Surveying?
If so, please click apply!
Duties include monthly valuing of the works and making applications for payment; identifying values and agreeing variations with our clients; agreeing final accounts and reporting internally on the financial and contractual status of schemes including completion of monthly financial forecasts.
Other duties include procuring and letting sub-contract packages, managing sub-contractors with the site delivery team whilst on site and agreeing final accounts.
- Strong communicator and negotiator
- Degree/ or equivalent in Quantity Surveying
- Commercially aware
- IT skills with experience of databases and Microsoft Office products.
- Water Treatment experience beneficial
- Driving License
If you are interested in discussing the role further, please contact Daniel on: 0161 835 8310
Alternatively email your CV to:
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.