Design Engineer - Birmingham - Catia Experience Needed
Due to this continued growth my client is looking to recruit a 3D Design Engineer or Mechanical Engineer to join their well-established team. The ideal 3D Design Engineer or Mechanical Engineer will have experience using Catia within the workplace and will have worked in a similar role, preferably in the automotive industry.
- Working for the lean manufacturing and design team; designing machinery for Automotive and Aerospace Industry.
- Designing fixtures, jigs, assembly benches to semi-automated benches to aid customers in manufacturing process.
- Liaise with customers and building relationships.
- Working alongside a contract engineer managing projects from start to finish, then progressing further to managing your own projects.
The ideal Candidate:
- At least 3 years experience in Design Engineering.
- Experience of AutoCad.
- Experience of Catia V5 R20 Mechanical Design.
- Surface Design experience is strongly desirable.
- Full UK - Driving License.
- Working Hours - 08:30-17:00 (Monday-Friday)
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Bonus Package
- This is a great opportunity to join an enthusiastic growing team within a progressive engineering company.