Civil Engineer - required for a Civil Engineering company based in Derby. My client prides themselves on their committed approach to achieve every aspect of their client's objectives on time and within budget. The Civil Engineer will be office based however there will be site visits and client visits.
The ideal Civil Engineer will have a minimum of 1 year's practical experience, client and local authority liaison experience and will have varied project experience including commercial, industrial and residential. The successful Civil Engineer will be proficient in AutoCAD and WinDes as well as being familiar with common highway and drainage sectional agreements. The Senior Civil Engineer will have the ability to produce drainage strategies and will be willing to train junior staff members. The ideal candidate will ideally have knowledge of complex S278 design.
Civil Engineer Position Overview
- Project management
- Undertaking detailed design work
- Writing of engineering reports
- Undertaking site feasibility work
- Comply with company H & S Standards at all times
- Produce drainage strategies and zone 1 FRAs
Civil Engineer Position Requirements
- Bachelors or Masters within a Civil Engineering discipline
- Must be proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Good understanding of quality assurance standards
- Client and Local authority liaison experience
- 1+ year experience within a similar role
Civil Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary Dependant on experience
- Other company benefits
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy