Recruitment Consultant - are you a recruitment super hero?
Have you ever worked for a recruitment business where they don’t take on would-be Consultants that respond to, "why do you want to be a Recruitment Consultant?" with "… because I want to help people". They only look at the ones that state, "because I want to make a lot of money!"
Well, we believe that if you help enough people the money will come. In fact, we believe we have a responsibility to help people and not just ourselves. Work plays a big part in our lives. How we feel about it often affects how we feel about ourselves. This impacts our relationships at home too. Earning potential affects what we can do with our lives outside of work, so there needs to be a good blend. Not just for us, but for our candidates too.
When we get this right, our clients get the best deal too. People who match the culture and company values, not just able to do the job!
Can you see yourself joining a small company with big ideas and MASSIVE ambition?
We are not in big shiny offices (YET!) but we do have shiny, happy people. We have a relaxed atmosphere and don’t take ourselves too seriously - but we take what we do very seriously. You will be joining a current team of 4 (6 if you count the Cockapoos) and must like dogs!
We’re working towards building a brilliant workplace. For us, this includes working towards:
- 30 - 35 hour working week
- Remote & homeworking opportunities
- Unlimited holiday
- Sabbaticals for length of service
- Flexible working patterns - want to go for a swim or a workout during the day?
- Growing our expertise and profile to give fabulous opportunities for our people to develop and progress within the business
This isn’t all going to happen overnight. To make it happen we need experienced Recruiters that want to be part of the success of a company, throw their ideas and energies into our growth, and really get involved in helping us to shape this into a GREAT place to work.
Recruitment agency experience is essential.
At Recruit Recruit the quality of our services and our client and candidate relationships are of paramount importance. We are looking for an enthusiastic and optimistic individual to join our team and manage a very warm Commercial desk (growing quickly) that consists of both corporate and SME clients. Therefore, it is important that you can communicate well at all levels.
Based in Wolverhampton, but placing locally and nationwide, you have an excellent opportunity to maximise earnings by having a huge market to go at. Alternatively, we are happy for Consultants to specialise in a niche they love - to really become an expert in your field
What we offer:
- Competitive salary £20K - £28K dependent on experience
- Generous, uncapped commissions and additional incentives
- Fun work environment
- Excellent prospects for personal and professional growth
- Ongoing training & support
- No bullsh*t & clearly defined "goalposts" (that aren’t moved all the time)
- Office doggies!
Here’s an overview of what we’re about. If this interests you then please apply now to avoid disappointment:
Our mission is to provide the best recruitment services by always doing the right thing for all parties: our clients, our candidates, our employees and our local communities… and to have fun whilst doing it!
The Recruit Recruit philosophies:
- We take the pain of recruitment away by always providing the simplest, most effective solution.
- We always do what is right - not necessarily what generates the biggest invoice.
- We do not shy away from difficult conversations to prevent poor decisions being made.
- We take what we do very seriously… but do not take ourselves too seriously!
- We are choosy about who is on the team.
- We ask the right questions and get under the skin of our candidates and clients - matching on values and ethics, not just ability.
- We believe in work + life, not work vs life.
- We are a perpetual work in progress.
- We do not think outside the box, we remove the box.
- We ask WHY? - a lot!
- We are aware that what we do changes lives.
- We support local communities.
- We believe a workplace with a dog in it is an altogether better place.
Please apply now if these values sound good to you and resonate with your own.
Would suit an experienced: Recruitment Consultant, Perms Consultant, Commercial Consultant, Commercial Desk Controller, Servicing Consultant, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Internal Recruiter, Desk Manager.