Interaction Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced warehouse operative/manual handler on behalf of our client based in Rocester.
The role involves the management of OEM stocks, product testing, stock orders whilst delivery of excellent levels of customer service at the designated locations. The role will require on-site presence working across two sites; servicing, delivering and stock control.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Ensure first in/first out (FIFO) stock rotation is observed.
· Working with other team members, ensure that "Kits" are made available to the client to meet demand
· Maintain replenished locations in a tidy orderly manner.
· Resolve discrepancies noted when locating goods.
· Liaise with customer on site to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Identify replenishment requirements and scan empty locations.
· Delivering parts or receives delivery from the depot and replenishes bins to rack locations, checking that parts are put away correctly.
· Advise Account Controller of any potential stock - outs.
· Ensure sufficient stock is available on customer site at all times.
· Assist Account Controller by checking stock, collecting samples etc.
· Continually check for damaged labels and request replacements as necessary.
· Maintain batch traceability.
· Ensure no stock reaches the customer line without the correct procedure being followed.
Key Skills Required
· Customer Service
· Communication Skills
· Work well solo and as part of a team
· Decision Making & Problem Solving
· Manual Handling
Hours of work are 6am to 3pm Monday to Thursday with a 10.30 finish on Fridays.
To apply for this role send your CV to . Immediate starts available.