Senior Sales Support Administrator
Are you a Sales Support Administrator looking for the next step in your career? Do you want to work for a market leading company in Birmingham?
An exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Administrator to join a highly renowned company in Birmingham.
- To process customer orders in a timely and accurate manner pertaining to the customer's product requirements.
- Attendance of sales accounts meetings and co ordination of follow up actions to ensure correct product specification and timely delivery of goods according to customer requirements.
- Assessment and organisation of customers new order requirements, obtaining all product information relevant for completion of new line forms.
- Completion of administration, liaising with all internal team and working closely with the project management team.
- Loading and management of customer pricing on internal systems.
- Completion of customer quote forms.
- Working with project management and supply chain team to ensure customer deadlines are achieved
- Resolving any issues as appropriate.
- Management of customer portals.
- Maintaining regular communication with key contacts
- Liaise with the warehouse to ensure customer orders are booked in for an on time delivery
- Updating the customer as required.
- Monitor any rework requirements and monitor progress of work updating the customer of ongoing progress and expected delivery date.
- Completion of administration procedures
- Day to day organisation of work load to ensure accuracy of information and product specifications to ensure timely delivery of orders placed.
- Accurate management of customer records and filing in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and numerical ability
- A conscientious team player with high level of self-motivation
- Analytical and problem solving ability
- Positive can-do attitude
- A continuous improvement ethos
- Previous office experience working in a similar environment, preferably in sales
- Works on own initiative and with limited supervision, seeks advice where necessary
- Ability to work flexibly according to customer requirements and departmental needs
- Excellent attention to detail and delivers a high level of accuracy
- Customer focused approach and or previous experience of dealing with customer enquiries and complaints
- Competent in MS Office packages (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)
Apply for this amazing opportunity today!!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.