Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a commercially successful organisation based in Birmingham with the recruitment of a Newly Qualified Management Accountant.
This role will primarily include production of the monthly management accounts and supporting schedules for the relevant divisions
Management Accountant responsibilities:
- Production of monthly management accounts for relevant divisions and subsidiary entities
- Provision of month end packs to the Finance Managers
- Production of balance sheet packs and supporting information for relevant divisions and subsidiaries .
- Assist in the integration of new systems & procedures.
- Support in delivering efficiency's across the organisation
- Ad hoc commercial projects
- Direct support to the Finance Manager and Financial Controller.
Is the Management Accountant position right for me?
You will have completed your ACA/ACCA/CIMA and be looking for a role that will be varied and involve large amounts of communication with non finance business leads, you will therefore require excellent communication skills and possess strong business acumen. Previous experience producing management accounts is essential.
The organisation is a real success story, an owner managed business that has expanded due to commercial success. This really is a great opportunity for a newly qualified management accountant to begin a role that really will offer commercial business partnering duties as well as core accounting.
Management Accountant Package:
- £40,000 - £45,000