Customer Sales Retention's Advisor
Are you high energy, with a passion to succeed? Can you see yourself in an exciting, sales based role? Do you want to work on behalf of a world renowned brand?
Sitel is an award-winning contact centre outsourcing provider that has been a leader in its field for over 25 years on an international basis.
We have fantastic opportunities for a team of dedicated full-time Customer Service/Sales Representatives to join our Stratford upon Avon site, working on behalf of Virgin Media, the UK’s first provider of all four broadband, TV, mobile phone and home phone services. As a leading communications provider it’s not just the technology that interests them - what matters is how it can improve the lives and prospects of everyone.
Today, Virgin Media is a part of the world’s largest international cable company. Together they serve 24 million customers across 14 countries, helping connect people to the digital world and enabling them to discover and experience its endless possibilities.
Virgin Media’s technology is razor sharp so we’re looking for advisor’s that can maintain this reputation. An exceptionally high standard of training will be provided to ensure you are given the tools to excel.
Daily life at Virgin Media is fun and fast paced, and no two days are the same; whether you’re talking Big Bundles, Fibre Optics or HDTV, you will never be bored.
We always do right by our customers, the same goes for you too! Hard work is always rewarded with an excellent commission structure that means a monthly bonus on top of your weekly wages, as well as regular prizes and incentives.
This role is what you make it, the sky is the limit. We are always on the lookout for rising stars, so when our advisors show promise we will always nurture and encourage ambition to go further.
As a dedicated brand ambassador and Sales Representative, you will be making warm outbound calls to existing Virgin Media who have recently requested to disconnect their services. You will discuss with our customers their products - promoting the brand, up-selling the benefits of our client’s additional products and Broadband upgrades, and providing a first-class customer experience to secure long-term customer loyalty and ultimately retaining them. You will be an expert within your field, with the confidence to use your negotiation skills and market Virgin Media’s fantastic products.
- Self-Motivated / Target Driven: Tenacious, driven, competitive nature with a keen desire to be successful within a challenging and rewarding sales environment.
- Resilient: Ability to handle objections from a diverse customer profile.
- Negotiation Skills: Excellent Interpersonal skills and relationship building qualities.
- Communication: Effective Listening skills along with excellent communication abilities.
- Team Work: A Key Team player; able to work alone as well as part of a successful team.
- Computer Literate: Competent in use of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM and internet based applications.
- Positive Attitude/Enthusiasm: Innovative and dynamic, self-confident and motivated.
Monday to Saturday (one in three Saturdays) hours are shift based between 8am-8pm
£7.15 per hour - we pay weekly! Plus a great commission structure with above target earnings of £23,500. National Living Wage (£7.50) applies to those over age 25.
- We are conveniently located a 10 minute walk from Stratford-Upon-Avon Station.
- Post Code- CV37 9HY.
- 20 days holiday + statutory bank holidays
- Free NVQ’s onsite
- Onsite paid training
- Excellent Career Opportunities
- A fun working environment
- Reduced Gym Membership - Everyone active
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Pension schemes
- Corporate discounts
- Childcare Vouchers
- Fruity Monday! Free fruit every week
- Casual Dress code
We are looking for those who have a bit of sparkle!