SF Group are currently looking for a hands-on Production Works Manager with a proactive attitude towards driving productivity within a newly acquired manufacturing plant.
This position has come about through an acquisition from a larger group of companies.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Leading the production flow, consisting of 2 Engineers, 2 Supervisors and 20-30 operative staff, the key focus will be to drive production forward in order to keep generating business sales
- As a strong management figure, you will ensure an efficient and reliable departmental structure with effective task delegation to cover a double shift manufacturing operation
- You will be a key influencer in setting and following through with KPI data, whilst driving a hard working organisational culture centre around efficiency
- You will also have active involvement with production scheduling, including materials and onwards logistics out of the plant
The ideal person will be/have:
- Proven experience as a management figure within a small to medium sized production facility
- Preferable experience of metal forming techniques such as Presswork, Welding, Powder Coating or Roll forming.
- Demonstrable ability to be hands on when needed and the aptitude to work on building processes into a relatively unstructured environment.
For the relevant candidate this position will pay a salary of circa£40,000 plus benefits.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or .