An Organisation in Worcester are looking to recruit a Commercial Administrator on a Temp-Perm Basis.
£9.23 per hour
Hours: Monday-Friday (8.30-5pm) Flexi-time
Your new company
A UK market leader in design, market, manufacturing, installation and maintenance engineering are looking to recruit someone to join their Commercial Team as an Administrator. This will be on a Temporary-Permanent basis with a starting salary of around £18k.
Your new role
To provide a commercial link between regional field service personnel (including installation operatives, engineers, contract managers and service account managers) and external Field Services and Civil Enforcement customers. To ensure the integrity of cost bookings to jobs and to ensure revenues are taken in line with Siemens Revenue Recognition policies. Responsible for a range of tasks to complete the order to cash process, report and analyse costs and revenue for both chargeable and maintenance works. The role is a critical point of contact for external and internal customers in support of the Field Services/Civil Enforcement teams.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to Succeed:
- Highly organised, with an ability to prioritise workload and achieve objectives with minimal supervision.
- IT literate - strong working knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and Outlook. Knowledge of SAP desirable.
- Can-do attitude, capable of working on own initiative and within a team.
- Flexible, moving from one activity or work area to another, learning new activities, picking up new jobs confidently and easily.
- High attention to detail and presentation.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner - able to professionally manage requests and queries from a range of stakeholders - employees, managers, external customers.
- Effectiveness - drive and energy applied to work, accuracy and reliability, ability to get things right first time.
- Teamwork - work towards the team's goals, work well with other people, communicate effectively within the team and contribute to a high standard of team morale.
- Discretion and the ability to operate in a confidential environment is imperative.
What you'll get in return
You will benefit from the chance of a Career within a company that promotes Longevity within its employees and a strong working team. You will also benefit from a generous salary package, FREE On-site parking and a great working location.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.