£25k - £30k
A fantastic opportunity for a Training professional to join a prestigious organisation based in Bridgnorth.
Reporting to the HR Manager the main purpose is to provide and support the implementation of a proactive people strategy in relation to the learning and development of the entire workforce.
Working as part of the HR team to help shape and deliver a best practise service, ensuring continuous improvement and development.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop a training and development policy and procedure that deals with the long term improvement of employee skills, enabling them to fulfil their potential
- Assist line managers to understand the gaps and learning needs
- Collate all learning and development needs into a company training plan
- Co-ordinate the training request process for internal and external employee training
- Research and source appropriate external and internal training resources
- Have an understanding of E-learning techniques and research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning
- Maintain employee records - paper and electronic
- Work with line managers and the wider HR team to co-ordinate the process for annual reviews and one to ones
- Support the development of the employee induction process
- Support the development of apprenticeship and graduate recruitment programmes
- Coordinate work experience placements
- Previous experience in a similar Training based role
- Awareness of skills matrix and competencies
- Knowledge of training providers and potential courses
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work autonomously and as part of a team