Business support assistant
Page Personnel are recruiting for an immediately available business support assistant to be based in Dudley working part time hours for a well established public sector team.
The client is a highly reputable and growing public sector organisation with a great team, offering permanent part time hours Monday to Friday, and a central location.
The key duties of the business support assistant will include but are not limited to; a range of administration duties to assist and support a multi-disciplinary team and the Team Manager, reception, taking calls and messages and relaying as appropriate, recording and retrieval of data from information systems, typing, filing, scanning, archiving, and note taking.
The successful business support assistant will;
- Have worked in a similar position previously ESSENTIAL
- Have strong secretarial and administrative skills ESSENTIAL
- Be looking for part time hours spread across 5 days/week ESSENTIAL
- Be highly organised with good customer service skills ESSENTIAL
- Be immediately available to start DESIRABLE
- Have worked within the public sector before DESIRABLE
£16,000 - £18,000 Per annum pro rata + 18.5 hours + Monday to Friday + Dudley + public sector + asap start + administrator + business support assistant + permanent.