Customer Service Administrator
This well established growing business is now looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator due to company growth.
Your responsibility will be to support and assist the National Account Manager (NAM) in the development of new business and maintaining high levels of service to existing accounts through all associated administration, reporting and correspondence.
• Processing of customer orders in a timely and accurate manner
• Attendance at Customer sales meetings
• Co ordination of follow up actions to ensure correct product specification
• Organisation of customers new order requirements
• Obtaining all product information relevant for completion of new forms
• Completion of administration, liaising with all internal teams
• Working closely with the project management team
• Loading and management of customer pricing on internal systems
• Completion of customer quote forms
• Work with project management and supply chain team
• Ensure customer deadlines are achieved, resolving any issues
• Management of customer portals
• Maintain regular communication with key contacts at the customer
• Liaise with the warehouse to make sure customer orders are booked in
• Completion of administration procedures as directed by the NAM
• Day to day organisation of work load to ensure accuracy of information
• Accurate management of customer records and filing
• General level of education, ideally A level or equivalent
• High level of communication and interpersonal skills
• Good analytical and numerical ability
• A conscientious team player with high level of self-motivation
• Previous office experience working in a similar environment (preferable),
• Works on own initiative and with limited supervision
• Ability to work flexibly
• Excellent attention to detail and delivers a high level of accuracy
• Customer focused and experience of dealing with customer enquiries
• IT literate
• Excellent well established company
• Full time, permanent position
• Hours: Mon to Thurs 9 - 5.15pm and Fridays 9 - 4pm.
• Provides development and career progression
• Good salary £18-21k
• Excellent benefits
Please send your CV for an immediate interview!
Please note due to high volumes of applications if you have not heard from us within 5 working days you have not been successful on this occasion.