Advanced Engineering Apprenticeship - Birmingham
Job reference number 80639
On an average day, we sort 58 million items. Getting each item where it needs to be is a complex, logistical challenge – one that we need our engineers to help solve.
Our Engineering apprenticeship will get you to grips with the cutting-edge technology needed to deliver a first-class service – covering everything from high-tech robotics to intelligent sorting machines. If you’re interested in how things work, this could be the scheme for you.
- Three-year programme, starting Sept 2018
- You will be working toward an Engineering Technician Apprenticeship Standard and in particular the Mechatronics Maintenance Engineering route; Level 2 and Level 3 including a BTEC Level 3 in Engineering.
- Membership with the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET)
- £11,728 - £18,658 starting salary (dependent on age and location), rising on completion
- Includes a 40-week residential course in year one and a six-week training course in year two
- Five GCSEs (or equivalent) including Maths, English and Science, at grade C or higher required
We are an inclusive employer with equality, diversity and fairness at the heart of our values. We welcome applications from individuals from all different backgrounds and are committed to promoting fair participation and equality of opportunity for all of our job applicants.
Closing Date: Tuesday 2nd January 2018
Apprentice, Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Entry Level, Engineering